Back to the USA with the 52 Super Series 2024
As we gear up for the 2024 season of the 52 Super Series, prepare to be enchanted by the breathtaking venues and spectacular locations that will serve as the backdrop for this year’s high-stakes yacht racing. Each destination has been carefully chosen to provide not only a challenging racecourse but also an immersive experience for sailors and spectators alike.
After three year spell confined to racing only in Europe, the 52 SUPER SERIES circuit expands its horizons once again for the 2024 season when it will return to race two key regattas in the USA.
While owners and teams have previously loved opening the 52 SUPER SERIES seasons of 2013, 2014 and 2017 in the Florida sunshine of Key West and Miami, in 2024 the world’s leading grand prix monohull circuit will be hosted for the very first time by the historic New York Yacht Club for two events on the renowned race areas of Newport, Rhode Island, both coinciding with the club’s main summer events.
2024 Season Calendar:
- 52 SUPER SERIES PalmaVela Sailing Week, Palma Mallorca, Spain
- 52 SUPER SERIES Newport Trophy, Newport RI, USA
- ROLEX TP52 World Championship Newport 2024, Newport RI, USA
- Puerto Portals 52 SUPER SERIES Sailing Week, Spain
- Valencia 52 SUPER SERIES Royal Cup, Spain
Preview Video 2024: